In Science this week, students continued to do experiments using water, ice, and fire to learn about temperature and heat. In Humanities this week we read Chapter 10 of The Mayflower and discussed the history of the Massachusetts state seal and the Pequot War. In skills workshop we continued to discuss leadership. Courtney left up a poster for students to add to throughout the week, taking note of times their classmates demonstrate strong leadership! This afternoon we watched another episode of the PBS series, We Shall Remain about the trail of tears.
Our next open house will be on Thursday, April 11th from 6-7:30pm. Open houses are a great opportunity for prospective students and their families to:
- see our space
- learn about our program
- talk with our teachers
- meet our current students and their families
- enjoy yummy food including pizza from Turners Falls Pizza House
Please RSVP to our event on Facebook. We’ve had such a nice time at the other two open houses this year and can’t wait to see you all again at this next one!
- Open House: Thursday, April 11th, 6-7:30pm
- PVMA/Historic Deerfield Trip 2: April 12th
- April Vacation: April 15th-19th, 2019
- Click here to view our calendar
Support Four Winds
Four Winds School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible.