Last week we had our Part 1 “review extravaganza!” Students separated into three teams and worked at three stations (treaty, timeline, and travel) to review key concepts from “Part 1: Discovery” of Nathaniel Philbrick’s The Mayflower. This week we will begin “Part 2: Community.”
If you’ve been keeping up with your Facebook page then you’ve seen all the really cool science students have been doing to learn about temperature and heat! They will continue with this unit in the coming week.
Courtney has been leading activities and discussions about leadership. Last week we covered what makes a good leader and this week we’ll cover how to become one yourself!
- Half Day: Wednesday, March 20th, pick up at 12:30pm
- Early registration deadline for Camp 2019: March 31st
- Regular Registration for Camp 2019 begins: April 1st
- Mosaics with Mom! April 8th at Project time (2:30-3:15)
- Open House: Thursday, April 11th, 6-7:30pm
- PVMA/Historic Deerfield Trip 2: April 12th
- April Vacation: April 15th-19th, 2019
Support Four Winds
Four Winds School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible.