For our “field trip” on Friday, Megan Beliveau from Junior Achievement of Western Mass came to Four Winds School. She and the kids had a great time discussing branding and how to apply for a job. Learn more about JAWM and the programs they offer here: https://www.jawm.org/
In Humanities we’ve finally started “Part 2: Discovery”! While we read, students are taking notes for their assigned research topics. They will present on their topics during the last week before April break, and their projects will be on display for parents to see at our Open House on April 12th!
In science students are continuing their study of temperature and heat. This week we’re learning about specific heat by comparing how a candle heats comparable amounts of oil vs. water. In skills workshop we continued to talk about good leadership.
- Half Day: Wednesday, March 20th, pick up at 12:30pm
- Early registration deadline for Camp 2019: March 31st
- Regular Registration for Camp 2019 begins: April 1st
- Mosaics with Mom! April 8th at Project time (2:30-3:15)
- Open House: Thursday, April 11th, 6-7:30pm
- PVMA/Historic Deerfield Trip 2: April 12th
- April Vacation: April 15th-19th, 2019