We had a short week due to snow days and delays, but that didn’t stop students from eroding snow balls in science class, finishing their Black History Month posters in humanities class, enjoying Wednesday’s open house, and learning about unhealthy relationships in health class! Pictured, students sorted literal “red flags” into into categories.
Black History Month Poster Project
Students worked in pairs to study six influential African Americans from the 1800s, which is the time period we’ve been studying all year in humanities class. After February vacation, students will present their projects to the class!
Upcoming Dates & Events
- February Break: Monday 2/17- Friday 2/21.
- Environmental Science Guest: Isobel Arthen will be visiting for our “field trip” on the afternoon of Friday, February 28th.
- Workshops: After the break we’ll still have two more weeks of textiles with Anna and health class with Brian.
- David Ruggles Center Field Trip: Friday, March 13th.
- Lowell Field Trip, EARLY ARRIVAL: On Friday, March 27th we will be going on our second trip to the Tsongas Industrial History Center this year to do their “Industrial Watershed” program.
Support Four Winds
Four Winds School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible.