We’re happy to announce that Hattie is expecting her third child this August! She will be taking maternity leave for the first four to six weeks of the school year next fall.
We’ve had two textiles workshops so far with Anna and will have our third (of six) next week. Thus far we’ve covered the history of textiles, next week we’ll cover upcycling, and after that we’ll begin reupholstering our threadbare seat cushions.
Upcoming Dates and Events
- Field Trip (“We Shall Overcome” at UMass): Tuesday, January 28th (leaving at 8:30 sharp!)
- Environmental Science Guest: Friday, February 7th
- OPEN HOUSE! Wednesday, February 12th, 6-7:30pm. Learn more on Facebook.
- February Vacation: Monday, February 17th – Friday, February 21st
- Environmental Science Guest: Friday, February 28th
Additionally, we’ll be having the upcycling/textiles workshops with Anna Logowitz on Mondays (instead of project time) through the end of February, and health class with Brian Melanson on Thursdays (instead of science class) through the beginning of March.
Support Four Winds
Spread the word, like us on Facebook and Instagram, and click here to donate! Thank you!
Four Winds School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible.